Copper Watering Can
Copper Watering Can
Banking on our six decades of experience, we have marked a distinct position in the industry as a leading manufacturer and exporter of quality Copper Watering Can. Our talented team of engineers design these using supreme grade components obtained from certified vendors of the industry. These watering cans consist of a measuring unit, retaining ring, register unit and are used in measuring the volume of the water that flows through the pipe. Moreover, our Copper Watering Cans are checked on diverse parameters of quality to make sure these are defect free. Features:
- Adequate technical assistance is given from our side during installation
- These are have user-friendly design and can be obtained in various models
- Known for longer operational life and have robust construction
- Latest machines and tools are used during its fabrication
- Works accurately in any weather conditions
- Acknowledged for these flawless finish
- Are in huge demand, as these are known for corrosion resistance
Measuring the volume of cold portable water passing through the pipeline.
- Water temperature: oC
- Water pressure: o1.6MPa
- The meter consists of a body, a measuring unit, a register unit, a retaining ring and others. The retaining ring secures the internal parts.
- This is a multi-jet impeler meter with a drive magnet and a internal dry type register.
- The impeller movements is transferred by a magnetic coupling to the vacuumized and hermeticaly sealed register, which the reading is made.
Compliance with Standard
- Technical Data conforms to ISO 4064 Class B Standard for horizontal installation.
- With external regulating device.
- Magnetic drive, lower transmission resistance.
- Magnetic shield, use for external magnetic field protection.
- Evacuated and sealed dry dial register ensures clear reading.
- Inlet strainer.
- Non return value for selecting.
- With every water meter (threaded ends), there will be two couplings, two nuts, two coupling gaskets and two meter spud thread protectors.
- Note: To protect the meter spud threads, store the meter with thread protectors in place.
Main Technical Data
|Nominal Diameter |
|Maximum flow rate m3/h |
|Nominalk flow rate m3/h |
|Transition flow rate I/h |
|Minimum flow rate I/h |
|Maximum reading |
|Minimum reading |